Who are Redstone Search Group?
Redstone Search Group Ltd have three main desks:
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. We have a competitive coverage of trading houses, producers, majors, utilities, merchants, hedge funds, investment banks and brokerages.
Redstone Private Banking Search are a renowned private banking head-hunters and leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth & asset management markets.
Redstone Legal, Risk and Compliance Search covers our clients most important and strategic areas. We work across our existing client base, as well as developing our finance and private practice business, to provide a fully comprehensive talent acquisition service, ensuring that these integral functions are staffed with the strongest industry talent.
Escape the City
Redstone Search Group is located on the river Ver next to Sopwell House, and alongside the well-respected Verulam golf course.
The location is well situated for access from Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, and London with a 20-minute train line direct into Kings Cross Station.
Monthly Team Activities
Work hard & play hard; at Redstone we know that new experiences and fun activities keep the mind fresh and builds great memories with the team. We've been:
• White water rafting
• Cocktail Making
• Rock Climbing
• Hot Yoga
• Toca Social
• Flight Club
And much more, including annual targets for team holidays to popular locations (Amsterdam being a highlight in recent years).
Rewards & Extras
We offer our team rewards at every opportunity. To sum up:
- Early Friday finishes
- Closed across Xmas & New Year
- Additional half day for birthday and days off for children’s birthdays
- Monthly Lunch Club for top performers
- Flexible for hybrid working
- KPI Free
- Deal or No Deal (£20 or £200) cash box price for monthly top biller
- £100+ bottle of alcohol bought to celebrate first deal
- £750 referral fee to bring on new staff
- CSR – we give 10% of company profits to charity each year
- Free Eye tests and yearly £100 voucher for new glasses
- Unlimited Nespresso pods & filter coffee
- Well stocked cupboards and fridges (cereals, drinks, crisps, fruit etc)
- Office close to St Albans City train station – 20 minutes in to London
We have a tailor-made incentive system to thank you for exceptional work and achievements. Points are earnt through billing, weekly competitions, birthdays, work anniversaries, competitions etc and can be spent on hundreds of perks.
Outside of Work
On top of all the work activities and benefits that we offer, we have a strong focus on having a family feel to the team, building long lasting friendships with your teammates. Outside of work, members of the team run a six-a-side football team, tee off at golf weekly, play pool and snooker, race each other at go karting tracks across Hertfordshire and London, and go out for food and drinks after work.