Trainee Recruitment Consultant, £25,750 to £27,000 (£45k-£60k OTE)
Job Reference: RB0001A
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, 20,500 - 23,500 (£45k-£60k OTE)
With a UK office nestled away near St Albans, Redstone are making a big impact on the commodities and private banking markets. With deal sizes pushing £160k, there is huge earning potential that has seen Consultants take home £26k in one month’s paycheque. Recently picked by Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme means this is the perfect time to join to excel your career trajectory.
Redstone Search strive to be the most respected and appreciated executive search firm within the commodities and private banking industries, highly valued for the quality of our employees and of our performance. We were honoured to win Hertfordshire’s Business Awards, Small Business of the Year 2019.
Joining us as a trainee recruitment consultant means you become part of a family. We work together and actively seek challenges both at work and during our monthly team activities. We are a vibrant team, committed to our approach to value each and every team member and to focus on strengthening everyone’s individuality.
As part of the Redstone family we offer our trainee recruiters; extensive training and guidance coupled with an eagerness to teach you everything you need to know and we are also curious to learn from you too.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Participating in our 'Redstone Trainee Recruitment Consultant Training Scheme’
- Working as a 360° recruitment consultant
- Headhunting, Screening and Interviewing candidates
- Developing and maintaining your own client relationships
- Learning to become an expert in a niche market
- Hitting daily targets and KPI's
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Previous sales experience would be preferential
- Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
- Happy to cold / warm call and hit targets
- Strong communicators with a sense of humour
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Entrepreneurial with an interest in sales and finance
- True desire to be a trainee recruitment consultant in a fast paced and niche industry
What do we offer?
- Salary of £25,750 to £27,000 and uncapped commission structure (with first full year on target earnings of (£45,000 - £60,000).
- Fast progression with bespoke structured training scheme delivered by the Directors
- A structured training scheme
- Annual Top biller wins a £1000 spending spree at Bicester Village
- CSR – We give 10% of our net profits to charity
- Incentive prizes include: Spa days at Luton Hoo, European trips, Red Letter days, designer handbags, iPads etc
- Monthly lunch clubs + Tailormade incentive scheme + EMI Scheme
- Highest monthly pay check for a consultant of £28,000
- Recently picked for Goldman Sachs 10,000 UK small business incubation programme
- Monthly team activities, e.g GoApe, White Water Rafting, Paintballing, Go Karting etc
- Early finish on Friday during the winter
- Gain an extra days holiday for each year worked with Redstone