Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an International Hedge Fund who are looking to hire a Portfolio Manager – Commodities to join the commercial team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for daily managing of portfolio within the European commodities space
- Managing investment and risk exposures, while determining optimal hedging strategies where applicable
- Monitor and analyse market conditions to identify new trading opportunities
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior traders, including training on trading techniques and risk management
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in options trading and apply them to improve portfolio performance
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within proprietary derivative trading in the commodities market
- Proven track record of managing derivative portfolio and achieving consistent returns
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse complex market data
- Fluent in English
- Based in Zurich, Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.