Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are currently retained by the bunker trading team of a rapidly expanding oil group. As part of their global expansion strategy, our client is looking to hire 10 experienced Back-to-Back Bunker Traders across their offices in Greece, Singapore, Dubai and Rotterdam. They have strong backing and offer one of the most competitive compensation schemes on the market to date.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Execute back to back bunker trades in either the Mediterranean, Chinese + Far East and Middle Eastern shipping markets
- Bring an established and transferable book of end user clients to the organization, foster and expand existing relationships, and actively seek new bunker enquiries
- Monitor global bunker market trends, pricing fluctuations, and developments, providing valuable insights and strategies for market penetration and expansion.
- Assess and mitigate risks associated with bunker trading activities, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders, including suppliers, clients, and partners, to optimize bunker trading operations, ensuring smooth supply chain management.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years + back to back bunker trading experience
- Transferable book of business in either Mediterranean , Chinese + Far East, Middle East markets
- A strong network of transferable connections within the bunker fuels industry, covering both suppliers and customers in the marine fuels sector.
- Flourish in the fast-paced trading and shipping lifestyle.
- Position can be based in Athens, Singapore, Dubai or Rotterdam (for candidates with a very strong business case or a team to bring with them, new offices can be opened)