Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international agricultural trading house looking to hire a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Ontario.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Managing the financing and cash flow within the Canadian branch, including all administrative requirements for the bank and trading accounts, booking Bankers Acceptances, Libor loans, tracking interest / fees and reconciling charges
- Assisting the CFO with the evaluation and execution of FX, preparing regular reports assessing the risk of exposure and ensuring compliance with the risk policy
- Monitor and handle the credit limits, reporting on and assisting with the credit insurance policy and ensuring compliance with the risk policy
- Producing weekly / monthly / annual treasury reports for management teams, preparing the borrowing base and other requirements under the credit facilities
- Role reports to Chief Financial Officer