Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international agricultural trading house looking to hire a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Ontario.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Managing the financing and cash flow within the Canadian branch, including all administrative requirements for the bank and trading accounts, booking Bankers Acceptances, Libor loans, tracking interest / fees and reconciling charges
- Assisting the CFO with the evaluation and execution of FX, preparing regular reports assessing the risk of exposure and ensuring compliance with the risk policy
- Monitor and handle the credit limits, reporting on and assisting with the credit insurance policy and ensuring compliance with the risk policy
- Producing weekly / monthly / annual treasury reports for management teams, preparing the borrowing base and other requirements under the credit facilities
- Role reports to Chief Financial Officer
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience within treasury and risk analysis
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field is required, further education / qualifications (such as a master’s degree) are beneficial
- Understanding of FX and commodity risk is required, preferably with a company which has a background in agricultural products (such as grains, corn, wheat, sorghum, lentils, peas, beans and pulses)
- Must have strong communication skills and fluency in English, other languages are a benefit
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Ontario