Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known environmental commodity trading company who are looking for a carbon corporate sales trader to join the team in Brussels to focus on the shipping market.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Building and developing a network of shipping clients active in ETS market
• Develop business in the emissions trading sector through implementing new sales initiatives built on ongoing market analysis, further developing understanding of market counterparties in the shipping markets.
• Meet with prospective customers to fully understand their needs and onboard them
• Responsible for the oversight of the whole lifecycle of trade from initial client contact through to ensuring final execution of trade.
• Role reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
• 3+ years in a trading or account management in the shipping sector
• Proven experience with trading and business development and strong negotiation and relationship building skills
• A full driving licence is essential as the role will call for regular travel to meet with counterparties
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and an entrepreneurial mindset as well as being proficient with Excel
• The role will be based in Brussels (potentially also Amsterdam)