Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an industrial chemicals and secondary metals company looking to hire a sales/purchasing specialist to join the team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Forge and manage strong client relationships to ensure a seamless supply chain of industrial inorganic chemicals and secondary metals.
- Identify and engage potential clients whilst collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient order processing, accurate delivery, and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of market trends and industry developments to inform strategic decisions and negotiations.
- Provide exceptional customer service by promptly addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring clients’ needs are met with excellence.
- Role reports to Director.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A proven and successful track record in sales and purchasing within the industrial inorganic chemicals or secondary metals sectors.
- Deep understanding of industrial chemicals and familiarity with the principles of raw materials recycling.
- Analytical mindset with a results-driven focus, consistently achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Self-motivated and adaptable team player who can thrive both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be located in Kent, England / readiness to relocate and ability to travel worldwide.