Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading international energy trading house based in Demark, who are currently looking to hire an experienced Portfolio manager to join their European Renewables and Nordic Trading team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of renewable products, like solar and wind assets, across Central, Western & Northen Europe.
- Deliver pricing and hedging for products within a specific region or country (based on your current expertise)
- Be involved with all parts of the value chain including both physical and financial trading.
- Work closely with the European Origination team to further develop the renewables portfolio and follow the latest political interventions.
- Role reports into the Head of European Renewables & Nordic Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within European renewables trading, ideally with direct experience as a portfolio manager
- Excellent fundamental understanding of the European/Nordic power markets and renewables products (solar, wind, hydro etc)
- Be a team player in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Strong understanding of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s), pricing, structuring, analysing etc.
- Located in Denmark or happy to relocate.