Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with a rapidly growing Multi-Family Office and Corporate Advisory firm in Bishop’s Stortford who are looking for a Wealth Planner!
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Provide tailored advice to the firm’s/your U/HNW clients on investments, tax planning, estate planning, inheritance and overall wealth management / preservation.
- Regularly attend client meetings / travel to meet with clients around the Hertfordshire and London areas.
- Keep up dated on regulatory changes to ensure your advice is the best way of your client meeting their goals.
- Work closely with the with share holders of the organisation to ensure that the wealth planning division has all the necessary tools avaliable to provide an excellent client service and be involved in the eventual hiring / expansion of the division and firm.
- Role reports into the Head of Wealth Planning.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience as a Wealth or Financial Planner for U/HNW clients with sophisticated needs.
- Strong knowledge of the FCA and UK regulations and guidelines surrounding wealth planning and advisory.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex information clearly.
- Level 4 certified financial advisor.
- Ability to work at least three days a week in Bishop’s Stortford.