Job Reference: RS1561
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with a Banking Group in London who are looking for a Senior Financial Crimes Compliance Officer in London, role reports into the MLRO.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Support the MLRO and Senior Stake Holders of the Bank with upholding the Bank’s financial crime compliance, providing advice where needed across a range of related topics including AML and transactions.
- Monitor and act on trigger events, changes in client data and complete period reviews to ensure all client information is up to date.
- Identify potential areas of Financial Crime vulnerability and risk, develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Be detail oriented and ensure organisation of your work. Complete tasks in a timely manner, escalating cases to senior management as necessary.
- Coordinate with other internal departments within the Bank including Audit and risk and work hand in hand with the front office teams to ensure complete client due diligence and KYC checks.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Currently working within the Financial Crime Compliance team within a Bank or Wealth Manager with a strong background in AML.
- Knowledge of SIRON screening methods, Mifid II, AML and experience working under the compliance division of a Private Bank, Asset Management Company or Wealth Manager in the UK.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and sometimes under high stress.
- Strong IT and presentational skills, including in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Located in UK or ability to work in the UK