Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with a global bank who are looking to onboard director level sales professionals with a background in energy or metals to be based in Amsterdam.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage clients from within the energy (crude oil, distillates, and natural gas), metals and carbon markets, carrying out daily transactions, expanding their portfolio within different sectors and locations.
- Organise pitches and present to clients, sector stakeholders and senior management, showing the development of a strategic plan with priorities highlighted.
- Lead, support and motivate more junior members of staff into experts in the industry.
- Work within the internal pricing / capital pricing models to carry out commodity sales, working with the trading team to ensure alignment.
- Role reports to Head of Desk.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in commodity derivative sales, dealing with corporate clients across the energy (crude oil, distillates, and natural gas), metals and carbon markets.
- Master’s degree in economics, econometrics, financial engineering and/or CFA or equivalent.
- Proven commodity derivative sales experience, understanding how to manage key accounts and relationships with decision makers.
- Understanding of either Energy and/or Metal derivative markets, with carbon or power experience is a bonus.
- Must be located in Amsterdam (relocation and tax break offered to expats)