Redstone Commodity Search are currently retained by the bunker trading team of a rapidly expanding oil group. As part of their global expansion strategy, our client is looking to hire 10 experienced Back-to-Back Bunker Traders across their offices in Singapore, Dubai, Rotterdam and Greece. They have strong backing and offer one of the most competitive compensation schemes on the market to date.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Execute back to back bunker trades in either the Chinese + Far East , Middle Eastern or Mediterranean shipping markets
- Bring an established and transferable book of end user clients to the organization, foster and expand existing relationships, and actively seek new bunker enquiries
- Monitor global bunker market trends, pricing fluctuations, and developments, providing valuable insights and strategies for market penetration and expansion.
- Assess and mitigate risks associated with bunker trading activities, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders, including suppliers, clients, and partners, to optimize bunker trading operations, ensuring smooth supply chain management.
Sound interesting - see full job spec here: https://redstonesearch.com/jobs/bunker-trader-singapore/