Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global Commodity Trading House looking to hire a Senior Carbon Trader to join their Climate Desk.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Managing the physical and futures trading book of the Climate Desk, covering products including International Carbon offsets, EU ETS Allowances and other environmental credits markets.
- Working within the Climate Desk team, particularly the Head of Research, to assist with S&D buildout.
- Marketing inhouse offset credits to external customers and providing the inhouse carbon development team key market knowledge for the development carbon related products / practices.
- Developing the trading team with the strongest talent.
- Role reports to Head of Climate Desk.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years within trading of one of the following markets: environmental markets, commodity trading, agriculture or sustainability.
- Have a strong track record within a successful and profitable physical trading desk.
- Willing and able to work in an international context
- The role can be based in office or have a hybrid structure.
- Located in Amsterdam or Madrid, with proficiency in English required, additional languages are a plus.