Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading global producer and trader of metals and raw materials who are currently seeking a Lithium and Graphite trader to develop the Asian markets for the group.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers of lithium and graphite materials globally
- Collaborate with existing and potential customers in Asia to understand their raw material requirements and trading opportunities
- Monitor global and regional market trends related to lithium and graphite and other related battery materials
- Identify market opportunities, risks, and potential disruptions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with battery manufacturers, energy storage companies, and other stakeholders.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven experience in battery raw materials trading, specifically lithium and graphite, with a focus on Asian markets.
- Demonstrated ability to execute trades, manage positions, and optimize portfolios to maximize profitability.
- In-depth understanding of lithium and graphite supply and demand dynamics in Asia, including factors that influence pricing and availability.
- Knowledge of fundamental factors affecting lithium and graphite markets, such as mining operations, production capacity, and regulatory changes.
- Based in Singapore or willing to relocate.